Our repair area is always stocked with hundreds of unique components. As well as all of the parts to get your bike working, we stock plenty to help upgrade or customize to help make your favorite bike even more perfect, or even to make a bike you fell out of love with enjoyable again.
Being comfortable on your bicycle is key to getting the most out of cycling. We stock everything you need to help refine your fit. From handlebars and stems, to saddles and fenders, we will do our best to make the bike you already love fit you even better.
Bicycle components aren’t advancing as fast as cell phones, but there is still a wide variety of changes made to common components from year to year. Though the most commonly upgraded components include derailleurs, shifters, and brakes, less frequent upgrades such as those for wheels and tires can improve the durability of your bike and save you money long-term. Come by today and speak with one of our mechanics about making your bike perform even better than when it was new!
Cambridge Bicycle also stocks a wide range of tools so that home mechanics have everything they need for their next repair or project. Not sure what you need? We are here to help!
- SRAM, Shimano, Microshift, Campagnolo
- White Industries, Chris King, Paul Components US-made precision bike components.
- Our Tool Partners: Park Tool, Silca (Italian heritage brand now made & owned in the USA), EVT (Efficient Velo Tools) specialty US made brand, Blackburn, Wera (imported precision shop tools), Crank Bros., and Pedro’s.
- Jones, TiCycles specialty handlebars and custom bike frames.
- Rene Herse, Ultradynamico, Panaracer ultra high-end Japanese tires.
- Continental, Schwalbe, WTB, Terravail bicycle tires.
- Simworks, Honjo, Nitto modern and stylish high-end parts and accessories imported from Japan.
- Kryptonite, Abus, Ottolock locks & other security accessories. Ottolock is a specialty brand focused on lightweight secondary locks.
- Velo Orange neo-retro fenders and commuter/touring bicycle accessories